Chain Counter CHC 1103 Remote Control
- CHC 1103 is a complete and reliable instrument to maneuver from a distance the windlass and control the length of the chain lowered through the LCD display graphi
CHC 1103 is constructed with rubber inserts to ensure high strength, long durability, perfect water tightness, and a secure grip.
Cable extensible up to 4.2 meters
Watertight deck plug and socket
Support bracket for stowing after use.
Available with integrated LED light as standard
Can also be used in warping winch operations.
- Automatic lowering function.
- Up alarm function.
- Locked keys function.
- Ability to control free fall windlass feature.
- Anchor recovery function in case of sensor failure.
- Information in 5 different languages.
- Chain speed.
- Supply voltage.
- Depth of chain lowered shown in meters or feet.
- A graphic LCD display; can be easily read from any angle.
- Backlit display screen with 8 brightness levels.
- 8 different display contrast levels can be set.
- Automatic display contrast compensation
- CAN bus interface for data transfer
|Dimensions||8 × 6 × 3 in|
|UP/DOWN contacts current||4A max|
|Supply voltage (1)||9 ÷ 32 Vdc|
|Current absorbed when idling (2)||31 mA @ 12V – 18 mA @ 24 V|
|Maximum current absorbed (3)||85 mA + current used by solenoid/reversing solenoid unit|
|Operating temperature (4)||-20°C ÷ +70°C (-4°F ÷ +158°F)|
|Protection rating (5)||IP 67|
|Communication interface||CAN BUS with differential transceiver|
|Weight – lb||750 g
|EMC class||EN 60945 – FCC Part 15 Rules 47|
|1)||The chain counter can reset itself if the voltage is less than 9 Vdc.|
|2)||Typical value with back-lighting and torch off and windlass not on.|
|3)||Typical value with back-lighting on at highest level and windlass on.|
|4)||With temperatures below 0°C the crystals in the LCD slow down.|
|5)||With the plug correctly inserted into the socket. Excluding the area of the socket where the exit cable is fixed (IP 00).|