Eligibility for Refund or Exchange
- Customers must purchase merchandise from QuickUSAstore.com. All other Quick branded products must be returned to the original purchase point of origin.
- Customers have 14 days from the day of delivery to return merchandise for a refund or exchange.
- All merchandise must be returned in the original condition it was sold including the box and all supporting parts.
Method of Credit
- Refunds will be processed by way of the payment method used for the original order.
Return Merchandise Authorization
- *Important* Please call customer service at (410) 636-5991. A representative will answer your phone call and provide a RMA number that will correspond with your return and order number.
- Customers will need to provide the following information when they call into customers service:
- Order Number
- Product being returned
- Reason for the return
- We recommended that customers record the RMA number, Order number, and the Shipment tracking code for their personal records.
- Please be aware that it may take up to 7-14 days for a refund to post to a bank account and 7-10 business days for a credit card.
Restocking Fee/Missing Parts Fee
- We charge 15% restocking fee for return items. This amount will be subtracted from the refund along with any other charges (missing parts fee).
- We charge per item for missing parts that were included with the original shipment that were not returned with the merchandise.
Return Merchandise Shipping
- Customer must make arrangements and meet payment terms with a shipping agent. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay for the costs to ship merchandise back to QuickUSAstore.com processing facility.
- Please record the tracking information for your personal records. We are not responsible for returns that we do not receive or items sent without a RMA.
- Include with your return merchandise either a copy of the original invoice or a document that details
- Your Name
- Contact Phone Number
- Contact email
- Order Number
- Items and Quantity returned
- Reason for the return merchandise
Return and Repair
- The highly trained staff of Quick USA will happily repair Quick manufactured equipment at the customer’s request.
- Customers who return product to be repaired will be responsible for
- Labor cost
- Shipping cost to return merchandise back to you
Please mail all returns to our processing facility at the following address:
Quick USA, LLC
810 Oregon Avenue
Linthicum, MD 21090
Please contact Customer Service at (410) 636-5991 with any return’s process related questions.
QuickNautical.com Return Steps
- When you receive the original shipment, please save the invoice, packaging, manuals, box, bags, product and any accessories.
- Please call customer service at PH: 410-636-5991 and request a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). QuickUSAstore.com will use this number to process your return and issue a refund.
- Pack the product in the original box. If you do not have the box or it’s damaged, please notify customer service when you call to coordinate RMA. Other items to include with return shipment include:
- Copy of the invoice
- Order number
- RMA number
- Written reason for the return
- Products and parts
- Product manuals
- Customer will need to contact a shipping delivery service (ex: UPS or FedEx) and make arrangements to have product shipped to QuickUSAstore.com Returns Department and processing facility.
- Return products must be in “saleable” condition to receive a refund (As determined upon inspection by QuickUSAstore.com’s Return’s Department).
- We are not responsible for lost or damage return shipments. QuickUSAstore.com recommends that you properly insure the package in case of theft, damage, or loss by the shipping carrier.
- After QuickUSAstore.com receives your return, we will inspect and issue a final product disposition. Depending on the condition of the product, a refund will be issued.
- QuickUSAstore.com reserves the right to approve or refuse all returns.