Showing all 3 results
The Quick battery chargers are more compact and equipped with connectors which make their connection easy and practical. Thanks to their efficiency (up to 92%), they are capable of offering a much lower consumption, a lower heat emission and a greater system’s reliability.
- Three stage IUoU battery charging.
- High efficiency.
- Multiple outputs in order to charge more groups of batteries.
- Differentiated charging for liquid electrolite (open or sealed), gel, AGM or Optima® batteries.
- Integrated output fuse inside the battery charger.
- Capacity of supplying full power with low AC mains voltage.
- Low residual ripple on output.
- Universal AC supply input
- Power factor (cos ϕ) equal to 1.
- Variable speed of the cooling fan.
- Compatible with the generators.
- Short circuit, overloading, output overvoltage and overheating protection.
- Can work in a wide range of ambient temperatures.
EMC Class EN 55022/A
FCC TITLE 47 PART 15 SUBPART B CLASS A