SF Mini Extra Wide
$4,300.00 – $4,950.00
- The Stress-Free Marine electric boat anchor winch is just like having an extra crew member tending the anchor for you raising and lowering your anchor quickly, safely and effortlessly.
- There is no need to tie off your anchor rope, no racing down to the bow to drop or raise the anchor.
- No tangled rope and chain in the anchor well, no strained back or frustrated amateur crew, no rushing around the boat to move your mooring.
- Simply drive the boat to where you want to fish, push a button and the anchor is lowered quickly without fuss or bother, and it is even automatically secured.
- You can lower and retrieve your anchor rope using our Australian made electric anchor winches at a rate between 70 and 90 feet per minute!
- The revolutionary Stress-Free Marine electric drum anchor winch is available in a range of capacities, and there’s one designed just to fit into your boat.
|Dimensions||17 × 17 × 11 in|
SF MINI EXTRA WIDE 500W 12V, SF MINI EXTRA WIDE NG FREEFALL 500W 12VFREEFALL
|NG Series Mini 500 – Free Fall|
|Suitable for boats from 4 – 6 meters|
|Fits neatly into the anchor well|
|500 watt motor|
|The motor can be mounted at 30, 45 and 90 degrees to suit the configuration of the anchor well|
|Constructed from 316 marine grade stainless steel|
|Maximum lifting capacity 195 kilos (when the drum diameter is small)|
|Holding capacity at anchor is 1800 kilos|
|Rated to 80 amps|
|Normal running the Stress Free will use 25 – 30 amps and under load up to 55 amps|
|To protect the motor, the circuit breaker will trip out if there is a power overload (for example the anchor is stuck on the bottom)|
|Recommend dual batteries with the battery switch on BOTH|
|Can be deck mounted|
|The gearbox mounting holes in the mounting bracket allow the motor and drive to be installed at 4 angles to suit different anchor well configurations.|
|Another 8 adjustment angles are available at 30º and 45º from each of the basic 4 mounting holes.|
|NB: (the motor cannot be mounted in the horizontal position to face the baseplate).|
|NB: The amount of chain can be lengthened or shortened to meet individual needs.|
|In these situations the amount of rope must be tailored to ensure there is a maintained clearance between the chain and the baseplate.|