NRG Medium Power Battery Chargers
$396.00 – $1,127.50
- The Model NRG is a part of our Medium Power NEW generation of battery chargers.
- Some of the features and advantages are the three-stage IUoU battery charging capability, there are multiple outputs in order to charge more groups of batteries, differentiated charging for liquid electrolyte, AGM, or gel batteries, there are integrated output fuses inside the battery charger(one for each output).
- There is thermal battery protection(with optional sensors),it has the ability to provide full output power with low supply voltage.
- It is capable of using the battery charger as a power supply without batteries, it has low residual fluctuation on output, it has universal AC supply input, it is compatible with every kind of generator.
- It is capable of operating in a wide range of ambient temperatures, there are variable speeds for the cooling fans.
- It has a user interface that consists of an alphanumeric backlit LCD display with 3 buttons.
- It has a CAN BUS interface for data transfer, that is capable of automatic and manual power duration, and up to three battery chargers can be connected in parallel.
- The NRG 500 is also protected against overload, output short circuits, overvoltage in output, and overheating.
- The case is composed of stainless steel and cycoloy.
- The unit is sold complete with battery charger and users manual.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|
140 12A, 250 25A, 300 30A, 365 15A, 500 40A